Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Got stuff??

Hi everyone,

Sadly this is my craft table right now and it looks like this almost all the time!!  Can't say that that is much of a system.  I just seem to pull out alot of products while creating.   Enough of that, I am here to let you know that there is a newly created swap message board on ebay.  Anyone can join as long as you are registered on ebay.  You swap with other paper crafty people looking for certain things, you will see once you go over there what it is all about.  There are flower swaps, card swaps, ATC swaps, scrapbook page layout swaps, Christmas items  and anything else you would like to see, just ask!  I myself put in for ***  No  surprise  ***, a card swap and the flower swap.  Email the message board creator, Cindy at cindytro@frontiernet.net  and she will send you an invite to come on to the board.  Hope to see you there.   Blessings, Jane

2 comments:

  1. This looks just like my craft space.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how this stuff grows? I swear, I will start with a clean area to start working on one card and this is what my space looks like too after just one card! LOL Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations