Sunday, October 24, 2010

More scrapbook pages

Yep, I put together a few more pages.  If you have been following me for a length of time, you know how I like to mix things up!  So, I think I have been doing more creating than blogging so I am going to have to do some catchup with that.  I have been doing some ebaying (is that a word?) on my pages and happy to report, these three pages have gotten new homes.  Do you have a favorite?  There is one that I like a tad bit more but all where so much fun to make and to buy all those embellishments for.  Hope the new owners are hapoy with them. 

2 comments:

  1. WOWZER!! Jane, these are so so gorgeous girl!! I love the lace and the elegant touches!! STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! Lots of pretty and feminine details. I am sure that these will be loved by their new owners for a long time to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations