Monday, December 20, 2010

More Christmas Goodies..

Yikes, it has been a few days since I posted last but I wanted to do this one before the BIG DAY, Christmas.  I made these two Mini-albums and a set of Christmas tags/ornaments loaded with little fibers and treasures!  Are you all ready for Christmas?  I have one more, hopefully quick, shopping trip to make and then I am set, the festivities have already begun with the entertaining at my house.  I want to wish you and yours a truly festive and wonderful Holiday season.  Thank you all for visiting with me this season.   Jane

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Jane!!!
    Very nice tags! Love all the embellishments.
    Have you started your Valentine cards??
    Warmly,
    deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ----GORGEOUS!! Am I ready for Christmas? Good grief NO!! LOL Hope you & your family have a FESTIVE happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tags Jane. Have a wonderful Christmas. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Jane these are too beautiful and it looks like you put hours into each one! Love your album too! You've been such a busy lady! Thanks for sharing all your creations with us.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration its beautiful stuff merry Xmas

    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations