Friday, December 10, 2010

Winter Wonderland, Easel Card and Altered Tin Treat set

Oh, I know I have been doing alot of Treat sets, I love doing them, they are easy a fun and make a very nice gift!! There is my latest one:

 There she is, or he or ??.  Would you believe that that Snowman is a gift tag?  Yep, it is.  I backed it with 140lb paper and popped it up. I always like to reinforce anything that is paper that I pop so it doesn't get dented.   The blue paper is actually very sparklely and the tin is from Nestles  and is 4 inches tall and 4 inches around.  Thank you for stopping in.  Are you counting down the days until Christmas, oh Yeah!!  Blessings, Jane

I have entered this card set in the following challenges:
  Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge MMSC82

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jane! Such a lovely snowman card! Your projects are all perfect! Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Midnight Madness! It is always a pleasure to stop by here!
    Denise
    MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane this is just adorable. Your holly jolly snowman makes for a great focal point for your theme and design. Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWEE!! Look at all of the sparkle on these!!! I love it all and that snowman is soooo darling!! Such beautiful eye candy here!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jane - it is lovely to see you - as always! What a divine set - I adore that snowman - he is so-o-o cute!! The shimmer on this set is divine and I love the balance of colours that you have happening! Gorgeous Jane, but no surprises there! Love it! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge for this sketch - we appreciate your support and love to see what you have been creating! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful and creative Christmas projects! The snowman is just scrumptious looking and I love the colors and shimmery embellishments you used - all adds up to a fabulous take on this week's sketch! Thanks for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and we hope you will join us for our first challenge of the New Year!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMSC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and festive set. You have lots of these great little gifts sets to give away now. Christmas is coming fast. Hate to see it go so quickly. I love the season.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours,

    Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun and beautiful set Jane!! I just love the elegant and festive details!! So sparkly and beautiful. Can't believe Christmas is this week! I hardly feel like I have had time to enjoy it. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations