Saturday, February 12, 2011

Easter??

Well - Valentine's day is only a day away right?  I love doing EASTER CARDS!  Here is my first one for this Easter, This little fellow is cute.  I have another one almost done so I can post that shortly as well. 
Thank you for stopping by and viewing my first Easter card.  If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them for you, just leave a comment with it in there.  Have I told you that I am in an ebay sellers group?  Yes, I am.   It is a group of ladies that sell high quality paper crafts on ebay;  Scrapbook Page Layouts, Albums, Cards, Altered items, Tags, Journals, Wall Hangings and anything with paper.   We have just started our own Facebook Page called MOMz, hop on over and take a look and become a follower.   Hope you are all well and .. are you itching for Spring also?  Blessings, Jane

2 comments:

  1. Love the vintage image on this card :) Hope all is well and it is never to early to wish you a Happy Easter right? :P
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations