Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A softer kind of Easter card

Again It's been awhile since my last blog entry, I try to post something once a week.  I have been making items and trying my hand on ebay once again.  I was as seller on ebay before the economy went bad but I am back again sharing my love of paper crafts.  You can see me on ebay under the id name of thepaperaffair.



Thank you all ffor stopping by, really Spring is coming and Easter will be here!!  Even this card shows me hope for brighter, non-snowy days!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a talented lady
    I love visiting your blog to see what you have created.
    Suzann

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is WOW!! I am stunned!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! I love these soft colors Jane. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations