Monday, August 3, 2009

Midnight Madness August Sponsors

Simon says stamp is one of our sponsors this month, they have generously donated a $50.00 gift certificate to some lucky challenge card entry so be sure to enter a card and check back to the Midnight Madness blog often. You can see what Simon Says has to offer here.

I also wanted to show you my new crafting favorite, this is by Scor-Pal, it is there 1/4 Scor-tape and it is wonderful. I used it on this card for the ribbon and I have been using it also to create handmade envelopes. Diana from Scor-Pal was SO gracious to send out a roll of this tape for us to try and like I said, it is wonderful. The tape comes in other widths as well and they also have other wonderful products so go ahead and check out their site.

This tape was also used on my MMSC card above and when I created my extra thick custom envelope. This tape is a premium double sided adhesive and you can either cut the tape or tear it if you can't find your scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations