Saturday, May 22, 2010

My favorite Garden Center

Is only 20 minutes from my house, I LOVE  LOVE it there and will at least 3 - 4 times this spring and summer.  It is huge and oh so much FUN.   I'll share some photos with you. 
There is what I bought, a very modest purchase.  We are doing a 're-do' with some edging in one of our garden areas.  Of course I will be back to buy some pretty flowers and some garden accessories soon.  These pictures are only on one side of the street, they have the other side of the street as well.  That is where I needed to go to get my edgers, yes, they load it for you, gotta love that, they have exceptional service, staff, plants and garden supplies which is exactly why I go there.  Also these photos were taken late April on a cool Monday morning and in a few weeks, you will not be able to find a parking spot and cars will be lining the streets for a good mile complete with traffic control on the weekends, it gets very crazy.  Now you know why I visited already and try to go during the week days although still busy with semis loading.

Thanks for stopping in, please leave a comment so I can stop by and visit you, Jane

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, we used to have a family owned chain of gardens centers here in ABQ and they closed up a couple years ago. Jane please show pictures of your gardens when you get finished. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing near you!
    I like plants but I have the patience to care!jajaja!!!
    To spend a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a haul you have there. I can't imagine that being a modest purchase ;) I can't wait to see your finished product! We are dabbling into this a bit this year as well, but not nearly as much as you are. To imagine that we put so much time, effort and even $$ into something to enjoy only a quarter of the year. Thank you for bringing more beauty to our earth. Can you come and do ours when you are done there??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an awesome garden center! I finally moved to a place where I can go wild and have as crazy a garden as I like. (I moved from an apartment in Brooklyn with only a window planter that would sprout hypodermic needles and broken beer bottles courtesy of the local bums to rural Pennsylvania on 80 acres of land!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I am lovin this garden center! This reminds me of some of the ones I used to visit in England. Here in Miami we don't have huge ones like this! I can see some photos popping up of your garden soon :)
    I feel like I've missed so much over the last few weeks, I need to catch up on what you are up to!!
    TFS
    will be back soon!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations