Monday, June 21, 2010

Topsy Turvy Tomatoes

I decided to start monitoring some of my walking to see exactly how much (or how little) I was doing so I needed to pick up a new battery for my OMRON meter and while I was at the drug store I  saw these  (as seen on TV) hanging plant growers!  Yes, those displays actually do work to get the merchandise sold!!!  Those tomatoes look so tasty in the photo so I thought I buy it and give it a go, thinking I would hang it off of my gazebo then I decided to buy two, Haha.  Both are doing well right now, one is a "Big Boy" and the other is a Cherry Tomato.  I have seen some blossoms on both but nothing  the shape of a tomato.  I'll keep you posted on when and how well my tomato plants are growing - whether I get a bumper crop or not.

Thanks for stopping by, Blessings~Jane

1 comment:

  1. You got sucked in, didn't you ;)
    We almost bought one of those too to try out, but figured we have so many traditional tomatoe plants that we had better wait.

    Can't wait to hear how it turns out for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations