Thursday, June 3, 2010

White Wednesday, Clear Vase with Baubles and Lace

I am so happy to join in with White Wednesday on this Thursday.  I just adored all the entries last week and want to thank those who took the time to leave me a kind word, I have to admit I have not been on my computer as much the past few weeks,  I have many balls up in the air right now.  I vow to kick up my time management skills, they are a wee bit rusty!   Now on to White Wednesday!!!
I have a vase here, I have been purchasing them to get ready for a large party I will be hosting in September, I have a few more to buy.  Inside is small white glass Christmas ornaments along with some white pearl garland and some laces and trim which I have no doubt you will be seeing those again on future posts.  Thank you Faded Charm for your hospitality.  Blessings, Jane.

5 comments:

  1. I love how you put all those gorgeous ribbons and lace in the vase...very pretty! Is this for your birthday party?? Can't wait to see the rest of the decorations! I just quickly clicked over to the Faded charm site...really pretty stuff over there. I love all the lacy, vintage stuff.
    TFS
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Vase is for my Birthday Party as is the ornaments as table center peices along with a few other addies inside. I have been talking about it along time already, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Jane! A victorian feel I would say. What an elegant way to store your ribbons, beads and trinkets. I know you will have an awesome party. I can't wait to hear all about it. Still wishing I could be close enough to be there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty indeed! What a treasure of goodies you are showing to us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations