Thursday, May 21, 2009

*** Caring for your Paper Punches ***

























Punches need occasional maintenance to keep them in their best working order. To sharpen your punches, punch a few pieces of tin foil through your punchs and to lubricate them, punch through a few pieces of waxed paper. I took a picture of some of my punches, you also may have an assortment of brands, I have shown some Martha Steward, Creative Memories, Fiskars, Marvy Uchida, and EK Success punches and took a picture of wax paper and tin foil but you may use other brands, whatever you have in the house. Use caution: When you punches are not cutting your chosen product efficiently, stop and evaluate if it is the wrong weight for that particular punch rather than damaging it. I hope that this has been helpful or at least serve as a reminder that we need to take care of our TOYS!

Please stop by again, I will be offering more tips in future blog posts. Feel free to become a follower if you are not already one, I love the company!

4 comments:

  1. What a great tip Jane, I had no idea. I'll have to do this with my punches. You're right, we need to take care of our toys, so we can have many more hours of fun with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, your mini boy album DOES totally ROCK!! Love the part about "Dirt Never Hurt"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder, Jane! Mine so need maintenance! the

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great tips, Jane. Punches can be tricky little things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations