Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Day at the Horse Races












































I thought some of you might enjoy seeing my photos of my day at the horse races, yes it is legal in Minnesota. And YES, you can bet and I probably broke even and NO you do not get your money back if you place a bet for your horse to win and the Jockey falls off the horse! I took pictures of the building. the race track with the horses, the green starting gate, the score board and the band playing. This was the opener, first race of the season and runs until labor day. I went with my friends Fran and Lois - we will be back.




1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a fun day out with your friends. Everyone needs a day like that once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations