Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Getting back to what brought me to card making in the first place!!


I bet there are dozens of reasons why people started making cards but for me I started out Scrap booking my photos with Creative Memories Albums and products. I am still doing that althought I am behind, I have not scrapbooked since this past Christmas and it is going on June! Some of the products are interchangable and I innocently thought I had what I needed to make cards, boy was I wrong, LOL !!! I think I will be trying to sneak a few pages in here and there between my other paper creations to get caught up. My new unwrapped Creative Memories album is chocolate, Yummy. Can't wait to dig in!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane! I'm the same as you! I was heavily into scrapbooking before I got caught up in the stamping world! I'm sooooooooooo way behind! LOL! I made my first scrapbook page in about a year so I'm rusty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about 20 years behind on scrapbooking. I may get done if I live to be 120 years old. That chocolate album does sound good though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations