Tuesday, November 3, 2009

MMSC # 26, Holiday Wreath Shimmer and Shine Card

Hello and Welcome,

Another week has come and gone and I hope it finds you well.  At Midnight Madness our monthly sponsor is Michelle's Scrapbook and you can find her wonderful products here at her store.


Our weekly sponsor is Heather Ellis at Digi Stamp Characters and you can find her at her Esty Store right here.







I handstamped this wreath image and colored it and added some clear  gloss for a little shimmer and shine and used a glitter pen on the bunches of grapes and added many gems in the corners.  Peeking out from the wreath is some glittery gold foliage and I used some wonderful wood paper which I think went very well with the image and design/style of the card.  It is very stunning in person.


I also entered this wreath in Our Daily Bread, Holiday Shimmer card.  What a fun challenge because it sure is fun to add shimmer and shine to a Holiday card!  The challenge is going on  right now at ODBD.


 




A side view.





I added several extra photos of this card, if you like you can view the inside and handmade envelope, I have this listed on ebay.


Thank you again for joining us at Midnight Madness, we enjoy your support.  Please note my blog candy offer has been extending for two more weeks if you are interested and have not already, please sign up now.  Have a great day, Blessings ~ Jane

17 comments:

  1. Wow!
    That´s so gorgeous!!!!
    It is a luxurious card, really!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wie schön, das sieht soooo schön aus, toll gemacht

      lg gila

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is so gorgeous hun!! I love it!! The papers and images are gorgeous!! Great take with the sketch!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card this week. I have always loved the way that wood looks on a card, and this image fits so perfectly with it. Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Jane!! I love your use of the wood paper and all the colors and glitter. So shimmery and cheerful!! Gorgeous take on the sketch!! Beautiful Holiday card!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jane, gorgeous and unique! Love your colors and all of your details....it ROCKS! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful and rich colored wreath, Jane! You have used Sue's paper so well with the wreath on the cover :) wonderful card! xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW...You can't get much more glimmery...Great Job, I love your card...

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! Jane this is GORGEOUS! So much shimmer and shine on this beautiful card! And I really love the way you did the inside of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow jane - this is amazing - I love what you have done with that image!! The colours are so rich and warm - very inviting scene!! I love the wood paper - a perfect choice!! This is so very festive Jane - just gorgeous!! I love coming to see your work - it is always sucha pleasure! Thank you for sharing - you inspire me every time! God bless you! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are becoming a MASTER at the wood, Jane! :) Beautiful image too. I really like that wreath! Very creative, unique and colorful! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. An incredible amount of work and gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jane, I am running a little late this week, but I wanted to let you know your card is outstanding. The wood frame is exceptional and all the sparkle and shine makes this magnificent. Beautiful card. Hope you are having a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jane, I'm last to comment for sure....so I need to make sure it's a good one huh!!! I think your cards are always so stunning because they are different from the norm. I love that you combined that gorgeous wreath with the wood paper and framed it so nicely. The sparkles and blue ribbon are so fitting and really make the card come to life. Just a beautiful creation!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jane, it's such a traditional, but yet cool card. The wood paper to frame this image is awesome!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jane! Wow... this is just incredible! You sure got lots of shimmer on it and I love the wood papers! Perfect image for that!!! Love all the inside details too... you are so talented! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Daily Bread designs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations