Monday, November 9, 2009

MMSC27, Pretty and feminine.


Hello and Welcome,

On with our Sponsor information and then the details on my showcased card.

At Midnight Madness our monthly sponsor is Michelle's Scrapbook and you can find her wonderful products here at her store.


Our weekly sponsor is Michelle Perkett with her wonderful digi designs, you can find the Art of Michelle Perkett at her  Esty Store right here.

This card is so ready for anything, something stamped on the inside will transform it into whatever you need it to be.  The vase center stage is a stamp I recently purchased at Michaels craft store.  I colored it and glossed it in areas and added white half pearls, I also stamped the swirls on each side of the vase the embossed the design to add extra interest as well as in two of the corners.  I think this is a very feminine card with the pinks and lighter blues and the flower blossoms.   What do you think?




Thank you again for your stopping by.  My blog candy is still open, if you are interested in it, please sign up now as it will be closing soon.  Have a great day/evening.   Blessings, Jane


14 comments:

  1. Hello Jane - what a gorgeous card! I love all of the special touches you have added to that gorgeous image! Great use of the Nesties - I really love combining them, gives such a great look! This is one fabulous feminine card - you do it so well! Thanks for sharing and always inspiring Jane - it is always a pleasure to visit! God bless you my friend! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane!! What a soft and feminine creation!! I just love all your details, your soft coloring and your take on the sketch!! Great addition of flourishes. You did a great job with all the spellbinders!! Thanks for always inspiring us with your incredible work!
    big bugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane-what a sweet and delicate card. Love your soft colors and marvelous embellishments. The flourishes add a charming and stylish appeal to the overall effect. All the different sized pearls are so appealing on this alluring beauty. Great job this week. I enjoy your work so much and find things every week that delight me!!!
    Bear hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, I love to stop by and see what you come up with and this one is so soft and feminine....that vase of flowers is so delicate and matched with those little pearls is just perfect. The florishes, flowers and dp are just the right addition to this beautiful creation. Well done and thanks for always inspiring us.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, this is such a lovely feminine floral card. I especially like your combinationss of dp. Great take on the sketch challenge! You are so inspiring!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very pretty and feminine card. My favorite kind. Love the color combo and the beautiful dp. Refreshing to see at this time of the year.

    :) Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jane ...just like everyone else has said, very pretty and ultra feminine :) You have your own style when it comes to card making and it is very refresing :) Be good while I am gone and hold down the fort ;)
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, sweet, charming.
    I really like.
    Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Jane...and you're right, it's ready to go for any occasion! I love cards like that!

    Love your colors and what a pretty image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jane, this is such a lovely feminine floral card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors in your card Jane. Perfectly feminine as everyone before me has said. Just looking at it cheers me up. :) I also, love your magnet tutorial. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Jane, it's so pretty. Lovely shapes and the colors are so delightful!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jane! Love your pretty little vase and flowers. They are so sweet! I also like the little white pearl details. So dainty! :) Well done!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is so pretty and feminine! The papers and embellishments are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you!

My Paper Creations